Friday, March 5, 2010

moving day

Dear blogger.com,

I'm leaving you.
It's not you. It's me.
You've probably heard that a million times.
But it's the truth.

You see.
I've rekindled an old love.
And his name is Photography.

Surely you must have seen this coming.
I've dropped hints.
You've seen a few photographs.
I hope we can still be friends.

Sincerely,
Cynthia

http://talesfromdamotherhood.wordpress.com/

I've moved my blog to WordPress, my friends. And, yes I'm dropping my SAHM-I-AM alias. I haven't written anything new there yet but I hope to soon. I've also created a photography blog called a picture in time. Nothing much to see there yet either but I hope you'll come to visit me one day.

1 comment:

  1. What a great shot!!
    I love it.

    And congrats on the big "move" to wordpress. Been thinking about doing the same thing myself.

    ReplyDelete